Weekly Tariff 2018
|LOW||6 Jan - 16 Mar
27 Oct - 21 Dec
|MID||17 Mar - 1 Jun
8 Sept - 26 Oct
|HIGH||2 Jun - 7 Sept
22 Dec - 5 Jan (2019)
Short Breaks 2018
Minimum 3 nights - available all year
The Cottage - information
One bedroom with kingsize bed
TV in the bedroom
TV and DVD player downstairs
Well equipped kitchen
Electric hob and oven
Fridge with freezer compartment
Washing up liquid, j cloths, tea towels, soap
Ironing board and steam iron
Bedding and bed linen. Bath and hand towels
Bathroom has bath, basin, wc and heated towel rail
Hand soap, bubble bath, toilet tissue supplied
Shower mixer tap in bath for hair washing
Electricity, hot water and heating included
Efficient, easy to operate electric heating throughout
Private and sheltered courtyard garden
Garden table and chairs
Books, DVD’s, maps and visitor information
Games and puzzles
Off road parking
Shops, pubs, and restaurants nearby
Garden Cottage is a converted building within a conservation area and has steps to the main entrance and to the courtyard garden.
Click here if you would like to view our access statement.
- The hire period is from Saturday to Saturday. Sometimes this is flexible, please ask, we will do our best to suit your requirements.
- Bookings outside the UK may incur an additional charge of 5% for bank administration fees.
- Payments accepted by cheque or BACS.
- Reservations will be held for 7 days.
- A non-returnable deposit of £50 must be paid when booking. The balance must be received at least six weeks in advance or at the time of booking for late bookings.
- We recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.
- Visitors are welcome from 3 pm on the day of arrival. Departure by 10am please.
- Garden Cottage is a converted building within a conservation area and has steps to the main entrance and to the courtyard garden. If you have any queries about access please contact us to discuss our access statement.
- All rates are inclusive of heating, lighting, bedlinen and towels.
- The cottage is for adults and non-smokers only. Sorry – we do not accept pets.